Pages

How to: Winged Eyeliner using L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)



♡ Hey guys! ♡ 

Today's topic is: Winged eyeliner! Probably, you've tried a million times before you finally started getting to hang of winged eyeliner. I've only learnt how to draw the wing about a year ago, so no, I'm no expert. But I decided to share some tips I've learn from the youtube community that can help you draw the wing much more easily :)







Here is an example of an extended winged eyeliner:




For today's eyeliner, I used the L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black. (review shall be up in 2 days)


If you do not have this kind of eyeliner, you can always use an angled brush with gel or liquid eyeliner.


The steps I use to apply winged eyeliner:


♥ Tilt your head, so you can easily see where you will draw the bottom wing line to make it look as if it's extending from the bottom lash line.

♥ Draw the bottom line for the wing.
♥ To draw the upper part of the wing, draw a line from the tip of the bottom line you drew earlier, and extend it to the upper lash line.
♥ Now, you have an outlined, empty triangle. Fill it in!
♥ Line the upper lash line as you usually do, and neatly, connect this to the triangle (wing).

That's it :D You have now gained the skill of winged eyeliner! 


Here's a video I uploaded on my Youtube channel to give you a better idea :) Please subscribe if you'd like to see more vids!








Till next time,

Baba
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment