Pages

There's always a first time!



Hi (: 

So I decided to finally get out there and start sharing my ideas, tips and whatever people write on blogs these days. 

21
Maltese
*long pause as I realize I don't even know how to describe myself in a few words haha*
Obsessed with Big Bang Theory (love my BaZnGa hoodie and Sheldon bobble head)
Recently discovered that reading is fun.
I'm also into science stuff (most probably since I study bio&chem at uni).
I'm a big fan of Honda cars, and I own a 1992 Honda Civic hatchback. 
I used to be a hardcore gamer but during the school semesters, I barely find time.
I change my hair colour too often.
I have a youtube channel. *link*
And I love cooking :D 

I think that's all you need to know for now! 
Let me know what type of posts, reviews or anything you'd like to see here :)

Till next time,
Baba
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers' world! I promise you it's great and the people are awesome, so get ready to make some great friends :D Looking forward to more posts. I followed you on YouTube and added you on Facebook by the way!

    Marija from www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh how sweet of you Marija! :) thank you for your encouragement, I'm really looking forward to all the blogging world has to offer :D just took a peek at your blog and i luv it, i shall follow you madam :P haha take care! xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear! i only saw your comment now cause i forgot to subscribe to comments. I'm glad you liked what you saw haha, laters! p.s. you should come to the next bloggers' meet up - they will all be delighted to meet you

      Delete
    3. i'd love to meet some of you guys! :D you seem really sweet :) let me know on facebook if you'll be having one soon please :D xxxx

      Delete