Pages

Summer make-up & delicious Maltese ftira!



Hey guys! Today's post will definitely make you hungry because I shall include pictures of one of my favourite Maltese foods; our typical ħobż biż-żejt! 

Yesterday was a typical summer day for me. I woke up late and spent a few minutes reading, checking the usual updates and emails on my iPod. I planned to go visit my auntie and cousins later during the day, and I also had a BBQ in the evening. So I decided to do a simple, but bright make-up look to feel more summery :)

The eyes were the focus of the make-up look; I did a neon coloured winged eyeliner using the Maybelline Eyestudio Colour Tattoo in Turquoise Forever (20) as a base, and to brighten it more, I used the NYX matte  eyeshadow in Matte Turquoise (ES75B). The eyeliner looked absolutely gorgeous! 


The simple make-up look





NYX matte eyeshadow in Matte Turquoise (from Cherry Culture)

Maybelline Eyestudio Colour Tattoo in Turqoise Forever (20) (from feelunique.com)
 As for a packed lunch, I prepared a delicious ftira with tomato paste, olive oil, tuna, olives & capers and some sweet corn (I love swt corn, I sometimes eat a whole can at a go with this type of food haha). I also made one for my mum :)



 

Later, me and mum went over to my auntie's. It was fun and relaxing; I enjoyed reading the Glamour magazine. I love buying fashion magazines for inspiration with regards to make-up looks and fashion! 

 
Mum took a picture of me reading by the pool at my auntie's :) I love that place, it brings so many good memories! I used to sit there after swimming, eating a blue ice lolly ^^
Later in the evening, I went for a bbq and ate so many good food. We had sausages, home-made burgers, corn on the cob and potato salad. BBQ food is so tasty :) I'd love to share with you guys some bbq recipes in future posts; a few years ago my dad bought a barbeque recipe book and it is awesome!




That's all for today guys. I'd love it if you follow me on this blog, you'll make my day :)

Till next time, 
Baba 
xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I will surely keep up with your latest updates and posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the place you are in the picture which is on top of the sausages. ;)

    ReplyDelete