Pages

Review: L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)



 Hey guys!  

As you may already know, I recently uploaded a video about how I apply my winged eyeliner. I used the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black, and as promised, here is my review about it :)



Retails for € 7.44 from FeelUnique! http://www.feelunique.com/p/LOreal-Paris-Super-Liner-Perfect-Slim-Intense-Black


YAYs:
♥ Very fine tip - excellent for an extended thin wing
♥ Pigmented
♥ Easily removed (even by soap so any makeup remover would be enough)
♥ Relatively inexpensive (around 8 euros from feelunique.com)





It's really pigmented!


NOs:
Tip dries quickly while applying
Smudges easily (more ideal for winter rather than hot summers) - a trick I found useful is that I apply a layer of black eyeshadow on the eyeliner, so that it seals everything in, and it does prevent smudging :)

(these points are only my opinion of course :) some of you might say otherwise!)




After letting it dry, it still smudges easily if you rub it lightly. 

That's it for today guys :) Thank you for reading!

Till next time,
Baba 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment