Pages

How to: Winged Eyeliner using L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)



 Hey guys!  

Today's topic is: Winged eyeliner! Probably, you've tried a million times before you finally started getting to hang of winged eyeliner. I've only learnt how to draw the wing about a year ago, so no, I'm no expert. But I decided to share some tips I've learn from the youtube community that can help you draw the wing much more easily :)







Here is an example of an extended winged eyeliner:




For today's eyeliner, I used the L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black. (review shall be up in 2 days)


If you do not have this kind of eyeliner, you can always use an angled brush with gel or liquid eyeliner.


The steps I use to apply winged eyeliner:


 Tilt your head, so you can easily see where you will draw the bottom wing line to make it look as if it's extending from the bottom lash line.

 Draw the bottom line for the wing.
 To draw the upper part of the wing, draw a line from the tip of the bottom line you drew earlier, and extend it to the upper lash line.
 Now, you have an outlined, empty triangle. Fill it in!
 Line the upper lash line as you usually do, and neatly, connect this to the triangle (wing).

That's it :D You have now gained the skill of winged eyeliner! 


Here's a video I uploaded on my Youtube channel to give you a better idea :) Please subscribe if you'd like to see more vids!








Till next time,

Baba
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment