Pages

Casual & Comfy Outfits for Nights-out/Drinks :)



For all the fashion lovers out there, here's a post for you today :)

If I'm not going for a party or a special occasion during the hot season, I like to keep it simple and wear something fun, but comfy! I've been loving the crop tops trend this summer. When looking up this trend, I found that this current trend is one of those from the 90's revival fashion. If one goes further back, crop tops were also popular in the 1950's. 

JLo, Christina Aguilera & Britney with crop tops back in the 90's! 



"Marilyn Monroe was the epitome of young, wild, and free in a cropped sweater and high-waisted shorts in 1951." - I.W
So here are my two looks with crop tops for today! :)

The Cutsie Heart Print


Time to look girly with a heart print crop top! If you're not comfortable showing your stomach or belly, high waisted shorts are your solution! Denim goes with more or less everything, so if you invest in a pair, you'll find good use to them for sure. 




I paired this outfit with a pair of white plimsolls and my beloved across-body satchel

♥ For crop tops, check out ASOS, Missguided, New Look and River Island - the range is endless!

♥ ASOS white plimsolls *link here*

♥ Shorts was from River Island bought a year ago, but you can always check their website again or some other like New Look!

♥ Satchel was from ASOS bought a few years back, but I found one VERY similar to mine for you guys click the link to check it out :D the scallop edges are so cute!!


ASOS Satchel with Scallop Trim

Miss Daisy Fresh

If you want to be more daring in your style, you can wear a pair of jeans that are not high waisted with the crop top to make the look a bit sexier ;) There aren't enough words to describe how pretty this crop top is! It's so girly, with the little bow in front, and smocking in the back.




Daisy crop top *link here*

Jeggings were from Jennyfer, they have some inexpensive ones! 

I also paired with outfit with the white plimsolls and brown satchel.

Lipstick is from the Rimmel Kate Moss Collection - Matte Lasting Finish Lipstick in colour 110, Neon red (check out my latest blog post for more info about this lipstick :) *click me*

So that's it for today's post guys! Hope you find it useful and inspiring :)

Till next time, 
Baba
xxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment